Sunday, January 24, 2010

Choose two stories that reveal the thinking of an older generation of Singaporeans. What new insights have you gained from such an revealation.

Lee

I've learned that our parents and elders, that whatever they do, its for the best for us, the younger generations. The story Lee, Lee's father scolded Lee when she dresses messily but the main reason is that Lee's father doesn't want Lee to embarrass herself in Singapore where people around dress neatly.

An Obituary for Fifth Aunt Come Late

Our elders, no matter whether they are our aunts or uncles, in the story, an obituary for fifth aunt come late, authors mentions about fifth aunt being good-natured as when she calls her Ah Kaw, fifth aunt will give her more food. And fifth aunt will never scold the author and her cousins as fifth aunt will never bother them and that means and shows that the author and her cousins shouldn't bother people they shouldn't bother.


Choose five links and write comments of 50-100 words about the content of the blog, you must identify yourself.

Juvena (http://lit-44-2010-juvena.blogspot.com)

interensting points. I can understand your points well and they describe the stories fully even though it was in key point form. I can understand the concept of the stories well and as what genevieve said... it links up the stories together and won't get lost when reading it.

Dahlya (http://lit-44-2010-dahlya.blogspot.com)

I like the way you write about the points and the way you answer the questions. Evidence is given and supported nicely. I can fully understand what was the conflict and climax as well as the resolution through your points. Points are precise enough so that the reader would not get lost when reading.

Genevieve (http://lit-44-2010-genevieve.blogspot.com)

Points are very detailic and precise. I understand very well what the different stories held within them by reading your points. The conflicts and climax and as well as the resolution are very detailed and the reader will never get lost.

Abdullah (http://lit-44-2010-abdullah.blogspot.com)
I like the way you write about the points and the way you answer the questions. Evidence is given and supported nicely. I can fully understand what was the conflict and climax as well as the resolution through your points even though they are in key form. Points are precise enough so that the reader would not get lost when reading. =D

Brennan (http://lit-44-2010-brennan.blogspot.com)

nice way you've done your points. Even its in key points, I can fully understand what the different stories have to say. The conflicts and climax as well as the resolutions are precise enough and detailed. I like the way you wrote your points =D

No comments:

Post a Comment